Patio door and a draughty gap!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone and thank you in advance for any help you can give. I have an issue with my patio door where the door no longer fits snuggly into the frame with the gap slowly increasing from top to bottom (please see photos.) I have looked at a few online videos where they indicate adjusting screws in different locations but the only possibility I can find is in the picture labelled patio 3 but I can't see what is inside the hole and I can't locate any screw etc. I was going to buy a draught excluder this weekend but clearly the issue is with the poor alignment. Any help would be very gratefully received. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Patio 1.jpg
    Patio 1.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 362
  • Patio 2.jpg
    Patio 2.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 378
  • Patio 3.jpg
    Patio 3.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 358
Sponsored Links
Thank you, you're right. So you think there are bolts inside there as opposed to screws? I am unable to see what lies within! Do I need to adjust both?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back