Patio door lever

14 Aug 2013
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I have some fairly old patio doors, but unfortunately the lever that you move up and down to lock the door in to a closed position has snapped. I have tried searching the net and eBay but I can't seem to find a like for like replacement.

I will put a picture of it up if required, but I will at least attempt to describe. The part I am looking for is a piece of metal bent in to a right angle, the small end (approx 2 inches) fits into a rotating mechanism in the door and then the metal lever bends at a right angle to move parallel to door (approx 4 inches) away from the lock and handle. This then moves up and down in a circular motion to lock/unlock the door. Lastly the lever twists to make moving up and down easier.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I might be able to source one of these parts? I can't even find something that looks remotely similar.

Any help appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local