Patio Door Track

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good morning,
I am trying to locate some patio door track but having no success. I have replaced my wheels / rollers and now need some track. It seems to be an odd shape to everything I can find online.
There are similar types but not an exact match. I need this type as it cannot be fixed down with screws as the area it fits into isn't very wide.
I have attached a picture, although not very clear, it shows the shape.
I need a supplier if anyone can help. I have tried the first 5 or 6 pages on google and got nowhere.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
This is the closest i have found,im in the process off sourcing a supplier of stainless steal patio tracks but i would suggest locally that you try a window manafacturer who makes uPVC inline sliding patio`s they will have a ready supply and hopefullly will sell you one.Its a modern patio problem that i am starting to come up against because the type of wheels and housings that run on these types of patios arnt that heavy duty anymore.

My best guess without a picture or dimensions
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk

Thanks for the reply. Not sure where the pic was on the original message, hopefully you can see it this time. If you can't, you can click my profile name and I have found it in pictures on there.
The dimensions are total width: 18mm, Total height: 12mm. Width and height of ball shape both 5mm.
The link you provided is similar but mine is held by the tangs underneath instead of being screwed in position.

Sponsored Links
I have finally got some of this track, thanks to hp9314. He found some on ebay being sold by Northwest Hardware. It isn't on their website, but it is on their ebay page.
Search for northwesthardware09 on ebay.

Their website is www.northwesthardware.co.uk

Thanks for your replies and help.

Dave.

Hi there,

I need the same track.

Any chance that you can me details of what you actually ordered from NorthWestHardware?

Thanks in Advance,

Geoff

I have finally got some of this track, thanks to hp9314. He found some on ebay being sold by Northwest Hardware. It isn't on their website, but it is on their ebay page.

Dave.

Hi Geoff,
If you look for northwesthardware09 on ebay (UK), I have found some that I believe is the correct style you need.
The ebay number is: 170804777752

It maybe worth contacting them directly with a cross section of what you require and they can then advise you more accurately.

Dave.

Hi there,

I need the same track.

Any chance that you can me details of what you actually ordered from NorthWestHardware?

Thanks in Advance,

Geoff

Dave.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back