PCB info for Indesit IWE 81481

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Came across this forum & hopefully someone has the knowledge here to help.
I have a Indesit IWE81481 with faulty door interlock, replaced it did not resolve the problem. The old lock would not unlock & the replacement would not lock. I guessed the problem to be electronic and after removing the PCB, I could see a fault. Looks like a wee beasty has been in it and shorted it, the fried remains I removed before I took the photo.
I have indicated on the uploaded image the the SMD resistor that is reading open, this is linked to the door interlock control so I am guessing if I replace it all should be ok. Problem is the part of the code has burnt off so I don't know it's value and as it's open I cannot read it's value. I have Googled the PCB code shown as IDD0211.5 but without any hits, I am now stuck. So here is were I need help, anyone got or seen this PCB and know the value of the resistor? Any help appreciated.

Struggling to upload image, will hopefully show on next post...

Sponsored Links
Not a good start to the forum....replying to my own post!

Can someone advise how to post an image please, loaded the image to a gallery but not sure what to do next.

Thanks in advance

I have uploaded the image required for my thread to my image library, do I just link that from here?

Thanks

Contact emw in Nottingham they repair These boards and will tell you what you need to know.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Rocks1, was on their site about 1 hour ago but could not find anything related to this board. I will ring them tomorrow & see what they can do.

Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back