PDA and outlook - calendar problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i use the calendar on my PDA all the time for appontments (not that i have many...). these automatically sync with outlook on my comp when i connect it. problem is, after a few week, they are deleted from the memory. im not sure if its the comp or the PDA deleting them and the other follows. is there any way for it not to do this? ive look in the options on the PDA and outlook but cant find anything about it

Sponsored Links
the deleted dates, havent by any chance gone have they, i.e last tuesday?

breezer said:
the deleted dates, havent by any chance gone have they, i.e last tuesday?

not sure what you mean, but they appear to be deleted after 14 days. oldest appointment is june 21. only appointments before that date are the ones that have been repeated every month

I think there is a setting on the sync program for the number of days before the current date to transfer, have a look in the manual. Which make of pda is it?

Sponsored Links
nstreet said:
I think there is a setting on the sync program for the number of days before the current date to transfer, have a look in the manual. Which make of pda is it?

have look thru the activesync settings. looks like it was deleting them after 2 week so ive changed that. should be solved now. thanx.

Back