Pebbledash fell off wall during bad weather

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello everybody,
during a spell of bad weather recently, a largish area of pebbledash decided to make a break for it and part company with the wall. I approached my insurance firm and they weren't interested so I asked a builder who when inspecting the job said something about the unibond not being strong enough. The builder unfortunately has let me down after agreeing to do the work. All I can tell you is that there is still a layer of render in good condition on the wall, the builder said it would be a case of applying unibond and spar(pebbles im guessing) to the wall and jobs a gudun. He said the bare render should be sufficient to provide waterproofing for a little while. Is this the case, or is there more to it, as I'm gonna attempt a repair of some sort. Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back