peugeot 1007

B

breezer

my mrs loaned one for a day, now she wants one, apart from more to go wronh, and rain will come in when its fancy electric sliding doors open, what other reasons can i give for her not to have one (she has a peugeot 107 now)

Sponsored Links
How about this from Honest John? :eek:

What's Bad:
A car designed around a pair of electric sliding doors. List prices too high for the car's size. An almost total flop in the UK, being offered at £4,000 discounts by autumn 2006 and still not selling.

check out the Top Gear boys comments - don't mention Clarkson to her, just tell her that the small cute one with shiny teeth hates it with a vengeance as it is overweight and underpowered.

Those electric doors are stuffed full of gizmos waiting to go wrong and so much strengthening that the whole vehicle suffers.

tell her to have another longer test drive and when she isn't looking take the fuse out of the door motors with the doors open and when it is raining. She'll soon get the message. :evil:

Ron Gamma said:
check out the Top Gear boys comments - don't mention Clarkson to her, just tell her that the small cute one with shiny teeth hates it with a vengeance as it is overweight and underpowered.

A bit like Clarkson :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I just walked past one of these accursed vans in A*DA's car park. The sliding door sticks out the back beyond the rear pillar when open. Damn thing nearly had my eye out !!

Back