Philip Lee that crossed the floor and his constituents what's their view ?

The Polls predicted a remain majority before the 2016 referendum and they still predicted a remain majority after the referendum even though in the real world the leave faction won.
In that case you will be entirely happy to have another referendum.

After all you believe in the will of the people, so if every leaver from 2016 is still a leaver now, every single one can vote leave again.

What is more democratic than that?

If you are concerned that the vote will become a remain majority, then you must be happy that the will of the people will prevail.

Sponsored Links
The argument that Boris Johnson is genuinely trying to strike a deal with the EU is “absurd”, according to the former Conservative minister, Ken Clarke, who has told Newsnight:

He’s obviously not trying to get a deal. I’m sure he’d prefer one if he thought he could get one past his right-wing supporters but he’s dug himself in. He assumes he’s going to get no deal because he can’t get the right wing of the Conservative party, many of them now stuck in his cabinet, to agree to it.

Referring to the state of the party, Clarke added:

It’s been taken over by a rather knockabout sort of character, who’s got this bizarre crash-it-through philosophy ... a cabinet which is the most right-wing cabinet any Conservative party has ever produced.

They’re not in control of events. The prime minister comes and talks total rubbish to us and is planning to hold a quick election and get out, blaming Parliament and Europe for the shambles.

I have to decide whether to vote Conservative if Boris Johnson is still the leader. That’s my next problem. I am a conservative, of course I am ... but this leader, I don’t recognise this. It’s the Brexit party, rebadged.

Ken Bloody Clark !!! You quite that oaf !

Sponsored Links
Back