photo edit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi thr
a few years ago i used to have fun changing heads ect with a photo edit software,but i cant remember what it was called.

any idea's ?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

unlike you, mine is useful it has several suggestions and options to buy it. You just name one and offer no help in getting it, unless he "googles" for it, oh hang on, didn't i mention google earlier? oh yes look, i did.

unlike you, mine is useful it has several suggestions and options to buy it. You just name one and offer no help in getting it, unless he "googles" for it, oh hang on, didn't i mention google earlier? oh yes look, i did.

You tried, and failed, to be clever by posting LMGTFY link. It served no purpose. The OP was quite specific in his request for the name of the piece of software he used to use, which would almost definitely been Photoshop.

I suggested APE7 as it is a cheaper version of PS that will do what the OP has requested. I am almost positive that the OP has heard of Google, and probably eBay as well, so i am sure he can find it. :rolleyes:

you would be surpised how many people have heard of google, but dont know how to use it properly, quite often they google and find DIYnot and ask.

The OP did as you say ask for the name, but my link gave a whole variety of names, in the hopes one of those shown would "jog his memory"

To that amends i suggest that i did not "fail" since i gave more options / choices than you did.

you would be surpised how many people have heard of google

LOL... You make me chuckle. And no, I wouldn't be suprised how many people have heard of Google, bearing in mind that it is a global brand.

The OP did as you say ask for the name, but my link gave a whole variety of names, in the hopes one of those shown would "jog his memory"

I think we both know that wasn't your motivation.

To that amends

I have no idea what that means.

Sponsored Links
Back