Pick the baxi/potteron engineers brains

Gaz cheers for reply but can`t see it being low pressure setting as it`s doing it on full gas with all trvs on full with no heat in system from cold. Jason boiler is 2 months old and done from day one what are you thinking re flow switch.The boiler is a mates who is too busy fitting them to call baxi out so i said i would ask on here but looks like he will have too. we had one do exact same last year baxi guy fixed it in 15 mins according to customer but didn`t say what it was. Chris /kev cheers for that thread excact symptons except its a drone instead of whistle. Doitall BG may have all the answers but i wouldn`t know cause i don`t work for them but i suspect they have more answers than you would have.

Sponsored Links
namsag my point is that when the boiler first fires up for heating it should fire up on low gas for about 5 mins but if this is set too high it will cause strange noises :!: to check it simply fire boile up and pull one lead off modureg on gas valve :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back