Pimp the Pebbledash

Go back to tarmac-ing drives. It's shameful workmanship. At least use a straight edge and an accurate spacer. I could do better with a grinder and a roller.

Sponsored Links
The neighbours wall was full of paint drips from their attempts at painting the gutter, so I went over the walls with acid and then some colours which will fade to the correct shade within a few weeks, As will our work. One happy neighbour. The London brick next to this property (right of) was hand made and circa 1800, measuring between 3" and 4" deep, 6" & 8" long, as we offer a service that has no restrictions in design, colour, shape, feel, style we can do boring flat, standard shape, standard colour zzzzzzzzzzzzzz or we can offer customers what they want and ask for. ( Yes it's actually pssible). Stranger things have been asked for, and as for painting it white????? Grow up.
Neighbour happy
Customer: Over the moon.
The rest of the universe....................... SFW

Nice attitude - don't post pictures on a public forum if you don't want opinions. Hope your business succeeds.........

The neighbours wall was full of paint drips from their attempts at painting the gutter, so I went over the walls with acid and then some colours which will fade to the correct shade within a few weeks, As will our work. One happy neighbour. The London brick next to this property (right of) was hand made and circa 1800, measuring between 3" and 4" deep, 6" & 8" long, as we offer a service that has no restrictions in design, colour, shape, feel, style we can do boring flat, standard shape, standard colour zzzzzzzzzzzzzz or we can offer customers what they want and ask for. ( Yes it's actually pssible). Stranger things have been asked for, and as for painting it white????? Grow up.
Neighbour happy
Customer: Over the moon.
The rest of the universe....................... SFW

Thanks , turned over 4.9 million worldwide last year, so spose we are doing OK.

Nice attitude - don't post pictures on a public forum if you don't want opinions. Hope your business succeeds.........

Well in my opinion i think it looks so much better than it did before..it would of looked awful painted in white!!

Surely not every brick circa 1800 it precisely square and even and if this house was it would stand out even more.

I know these forums are open to everyone and you must expect a wide range of views but JEEZ I have never been on such an argumenative board with so many petty minded and nasty people,, there's more than one way to say you dont like something ..no need to be plain rude surely?

Sponsored Links
Thanks Jonnie, about time someone without major 'grumpy old man' syndrome put their penny in the pot. Right on all accounts. :D

Well in my opinion i think it looks so much better than it did before..it would of looked awful painted in white!!

Surely not every brick circa 1800 it precisely square and even and if this house was it would stand out even more.

I know these forums are open to everyone and you must expect a wide range of views but JEEZ I have never been on such an argumenative board with so many petty minded and nasty people,, there's more than one way to say you dont like something ..no need to be plain rude surely?

I actually agreed in my first post with your first point, that it looked better than before.

Unfortunately some like Joe 90 just post comments in that style to get a reaction BUT whether people like the finish of the house or not is of course subjective, and not at the sole discretion of the original poster. As I say again don't post pictures on here if you can't take comments from all. Everyone is entitled to an opinion whether you like it or not

Have a lovely day everyone and enjoy the sunshine.... :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back