Pipe guard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've been looking into ways of protecting my house and came across something called pipe guard that shuts the mains water off when an unusual flow is detected. Has anyone experienced this product and is there anything better on the market?

Thanks for any replies

Jon

Sponsored Links
Hi, I've been looking into ways of protecting my house and came across something called pipe guard that shuts the mains water off when an unusual flow is detected. Has anyone experienced this product and is there anything better on the market?

Thanks for any replies

Jon

have not seen this but it must be similar to the device's now seen on washing machines if you get a burst pipe the water is shut off cannot be a bad thing if its not to much give it a try

Flood prevention devices are now quite common especially in apartments,however due to working on time or pressure do still allow a calculated volume of water to pass before closing.

Alternative ones,google a company in Notts called fluid dynamics,Lindsey has a design for these and can sort you out.

Lee

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back