pipe threader

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
where can i get spares for a rothenberger supertronic 2000 [cogs and bearings] preferably in uk. also a diagram with part no's. thanks glyn

Sponsored Links
http://www.rothenberger.com/en/service/service-network/contact-to-the-service-centre.html
Ahh, ze sevice centre in Fischbach. Very interesting, Tommy, but for you ze installation is over! :D

You could try somewhere in Blighty:

Rothenberger
Unit 2
Kingsthorne Park
Henson Way
Telford Way Industrial Estate
Kettering
Northamptonshire
NN16 8PX
Tel: 01536 310 300
Fax: 01536 310 600

Durch Kontaktaufnahme mit Deutschland-Helpline, sind die Chancen weniger zu reden, um einen indischen und das Teil wird früher anzukommen.

Sponsored Links
Warum Sauerkraut Esser in Deutschland oder Curry-Esser in Indien zu sprechen, wenn Sie zu einem Roastbeef Esser in Kettering sprechen kann?

English spoken here:
View media item 44453

Cogs will be best sourced from manufacturer.

Bearings will be standard sizes best (cheapest) sourced from local bearing supplier or eBay. Get a decent make like SKF.

You may find new bearings and regreasing will make all the difference anyway, although for a low speed machine like this it's likely to be gears rather than bearings, but you never know depending on how much you've used it.

i mentioned the war but i think i got away with it
just hope my name is not on the list :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back