Planning Permission

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Get hold of a copy of The Times, the 'Bricks and Mortar supplement. today Friday 16-07-04. GoTo page 6

Mind my old post hereabouts 'Acres of dosh' (Still going on and the cash is flowing ) ..... and Eddie M's neighbour, the farmer, building without permission ? Was he right to demolish the building ? Should he have been forced to do so ?
Reading The Times article .....
I reckon there may be a huge scam going down regards 'Political Correctness' and the poor old traveller, the field they 'bought' in the green belt carried out large scale ground works then parked their caravans, all over a bank holiday!! Council has spent £200,000 in legal and other fees to get them out ... to no avail.
So much for being a law abiding citizen !!

Sometimes our Gov. forgets that some people ascribe to the policy of 'Never give a sucker an even break' We and our Gov. are the suckers in the PC situation. Frighten to fight for right !

P

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
Get hold of a copy of The Times, the 'Bricks and Mortar supplement. today Friday 16-07-04. GoTo page 6

Mind my old post hereabouts 'Acres of dosh' (Still going on and the cash is flowing ) ..... and Eddie M's neighbour, the farmer, building without permission ? Was he right to demolish the building ? Should he have been forced to do so ?
Reading The Times article .....
I reckon there may be a huge scam going down regards 'Political Correctness' and the poor old traveller, the field they 'bought' in the green belt carried out large scale ground works then parked their caravans, all over a bank holiday!! Council has spent £200,000 in legal and other fees to get them out ... to no avail.
So much for being a law abiding citizen !!

Sometimes our Gov. forgets that some people ascribe to the policy of 'Never give a sucker an even break' We and our Gov. are the suckers in the PC situation. Frighten to fight for right !

P
Mind you when ever has the system worked in one's favour?

Sponsored Links
Back