'Plaster' strip for wall corners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This might sound vague but...
Whilst redecorating a room recently I noticed there was cracks in the plaster of one of the corners. On closer inspection I found that this was some sort of 'plaster' type strip that is used to fill in the corners(it ran from a few mm on one wall to a few on the other covering the corner itself). I tore this off but am now not sure what exactly this is and how to get a replacement (not sure what to ask for at DIY shop). The strip to me looks like quite thick masking-style tape(but is obviously permanent). Not sure what it was stuck on to the wall with, could be wallpaper glue?
Could someone I.T.K please tell me what this strip is actually called and whether it is available in most DIY stores? My intention is to paint all the walls but obviously need this strip replaced so that all the walls look the same.
thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
Gyproc corner tape by the sounds of it.

Available in most if not all buiders merchants

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back