plastering over chased CH pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have had a new central heating system installed, boiler etc in loft and chased pipes in living room, hall and 2 bedrooms to the various rads.
the plumbers filled in the chasing with plaster etc but I need an actual plasterer to bring it back to a smooth wall.

For the bedrooms and living room its just two pipes from the ceiling down the side of the window and then along to the rad under the window. I've tried to attach a photo of one bedroom. not sure if I have done it correctly.

I would like some advice as to how much room a plasterer would need to do the jobs as I will probably need to dismantle beds and wardrobes etc. I would like to only dismantle the furniture I have to.
Would they be able to protect the rest of the room contents from dust etc.
Also, would I need to have the whole wall plastered or could an experienced plasterer be able to repair only the mess left by the plumbers.
I've never had plastering done, roughly how much would a repair like this to a single room?

thanks in advance for any advice,

Derek

Attachments

• IMG_3187.jpg
    IMG_3187.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 140
Sponsored Links
find someone who’s willing to fill them out with a good quality filler and sand them back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back