P phatboy Joined 22 Jan 2012 Messages 2,714 Reaction score 414 Location UK Country 6 Jun 2012 #1 Hi, I am from Jersey but cannot choose this as an option. We are part of the UK, so should be here Thanks!
Hi, I am from Jersey but cannot choose this as an option. We are part of the UK, so should be here Thanks!
DIYnot Staff member Joined 17 Aug 2001 Messages 2,583 Reaction score 712 Country 7 Jun 2012 #2 Ok, will do
P phatboy Joined 22 Jan 2012 Messages 2,714 Reaction score 414 Location UK Country 7 Jun 2012 #3 Thanks!
DIYnot Staff member Joined 17 Aug 2001 Messages 2,583 Reaction score 712 Country 12 Jun 2012 #4 Jersey is now available
P phatboy Joined 22 Jan 2012 Messages 2,714 Reaction score 414 Location UK Country 12 Jun 2012 #5 Woohoo! Thank you. I'm now the lonesome Jersey member!