PLEASE HELP! VERY SIMPLE.. I HOPE.. HOOVER PERFORMA 1100 ETC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello people , new to the forum ,

quick ( stupid ) question about my washing machine ! :D

i have a hoover performa 1100 , but im sure this question stands for many machines of similar design ,

i do not know where to pour my conditioner/softner , i put my tablets in the actual drum in a bag , and i have 2 options so i pour it in both :confused: , when i open the draw, i have going form left to right :

a compartment marked with an ' I ' ...(for pre-wash i think- dont use this )

next to this, a compartment marked ' II ' ( this is bigger and i think it is for tablets / powder )

now this is my main problem ,

i have two compartments one infront of the other , both with ' grills ' marked with ' max ' to pour the softner in ...

now one is marked with a little triangle with a CL in the triangle,

and the other is marked with like a crest / shamrock / clover / flower type symbol . im lost as to what they are for , which do i pour my ' comfort ' into !! please help i am a useless single male , :)

Sponsored Links
the one with the flower.

the other is probably for Chlorine Bleach (very rarely used in UK laundry, some other countries use it on white cotton)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back