Please Help ( Vosene competition)

non spamming
So you consider that spamming this website with pleas for votes is non spamming? How do we know anything you have posted on this topic is legitimate, how do we know you were not even in the picture yourself? :!:

We gave you a good run for your money though didn't we?

Sponsored Links
I reckon that old blonde bloke should fess up and give the kids back!

non spamming
So you consider that spamming this website with pleas for votes is non spamming? How do we know anything you have posted on this topic is legitimate, how do we know you were not even in the picture yourself? :!:

We gave you a good run for your money though didn't we?

Definition of spamming- present participle of spam

Verb:Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet...........Hardly see one post on one forum to which i have been a member of for over 5 years as spamming and certainly not indiscriminately.

How do we know anything you have posted on this topic is legitimate- Stupid question really, the clue was in the title and all it took was a quick click on the link or a quick google search...... Or was that too much work for you ?

how do we know you were not even in the picture yourself. You dont, but why would i lie, if it was me in the final i would have referred to it as being my chance to win a holiday.

next

Sponsored Links
Simply answering your somewhat defenceless and wide comments.

Most people would have been far more abusive by now and said harsher words. Me, I play a calm and collective game.

There is clearly an internet campaign going on to ensure your favourite wins however there is also clearly an internet campaign going on to ensure the crappy van pic wins. If you think that's playing by the rules and is a fair way to win a holiday you're a complete idiot.
BEST GET THEM PICS READY COZ DUM ROLL THEY WON YIPEEEEEEEEEEE :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back