PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i was at a campfire and i was wearing a white jacket and someone threw a full beer in the fire and nobody knew until it exploded, it got beer and soot and ash and dirt and whatever else on my jacket, does anyone know how i would remove that stain if possible?[/b]

Sponsored Links
The solution will largely depend on what the jacket is made of..

Soak it and wash it you could boil it or hot wash it but it might shrink

Sponsored Links
If it is 100% white cotton, then I would suggest a bucket, filled with warm water to a depth to cover the jacket and then add in a quarter of a cup of bleach, mix it in well and leave to soak for about 4 hours, then immediatley put it in a washing machine on a 60 degree wash.

That will remove any stains.

I`ve never spilled a drop of my warm Brit beer.............Had a lot of splashes from it after it`s been thru` me kidneys :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

keep it as it is and frame it as proof of your misguided youth

show it to your grandkids in years to come making the story a lil bit more glamorous

i was driking me beer then all of a sudden out of no where this meteorite came crashing down to earth twas the size of a £2 coin but it was going so fast it hit me beer stash smack in the middle and blew the camp up look at me jacket look now open it and u can still smell the beer nice huh

:confused: is that some sort of genital wart cream ? didnt know you couls use it to clean stains :D

Slogger said:
:confused: is that some sort of genital wart cream ? didnt know you couls use it to clean stains :D

I cant belive you havent seen the adverts for this. Unless you dont watch much telly?

Alisha22 said:
i was at a campfire and i was wearing a white jacket and someone threw a full beer in the fire and nobody knew until it exploded, it got beer and soot and ash and dirt and whatever else on my jacket, does anyone know how i would remove that stain if possible?[/b]

Make the silly sod who threw the can pay for a new jacket.

Ignore the rubbish above ... ;)

Use an oxicleaner , its like "Vanish " but better .....you can go to any major supermarket an get it its in a blue coloured tub , put it in with the washing powder ....

ITS AN ABSOLUTE MARVEL ON WORK GEAR , I had denso mastic , all over coverals an it shifted that DEVIL Gunk away ..I bet it will get the Devils foam off your work trousers too ...?

Sponsored Links
Back