plumbed in kettle - is there one

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is there any plumbed in hot water kettle type things for private use? we have one in the office and i was wondering whether there are ones for domestic use

also follow on from that has anyone done it - and are they more energy efficient than kettles?

just a thought really

Sponsored Links
The hot water store is very inefficient!

A plastic domestic kettle if not overfilled is very efficient and if only used occasionally then more efficient than a combi for the same volume of water.

Tony

What about one of these;
http://www.superkettles.co.uk/
Only heats the water you need as you need it. There are several on the market now, my daughter has one & I was sceptical about the tea quality (boiling water & all that) but it works very well; can't remember which brand she has but thinking of getting one myself.

Sponsored Links
Thanks all - yes the superkettle thing might be a better alternative - i didn't realise those plumbed in things are literally a hot water tank with a tap...

Hey mate, no need to go blow your dough on that sort of bling,
get yourself one of these.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back