Plumbing - London area?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I am enquiring whether there are any plumbers in the London area who wish to have a mature apprentice/mate. I am 25 years old, am attending Acton & West London College 3 evenings per week, and am half way through my City & Guilds Plumbing qualification. I have learned a lot already, and have done some jobs for family/friends but would like the chance to learn from a professional on the job on a regular basis. I am hard working, trustworthy, willing to learn so much, friendly and polite and take a pride in what I do.

I don't even care about money-I just want a chance to learn-I love plumbing. I would be happy just helping out with basic jobs and I am not afraid to get dirty!

If anyone can help me, give me a trial period or knows anyone who may be able to then I would be very grateful.

Thank you for any help that anyone can offer me

All the best

Steve

Sponsored Links
you dont sound unreasonable, but i'm in leicester...

What do you currently do during the day and what do you live on if thats not obvious?

How do you travel?

I mostly do boiler repairs but we could discuss unpaid work experience from time to time if you email me from the profile. Thats as long as you dont smoke, customers dont like that !

By the way, the description "mature" gives the impresion of someone over 40 rather than 25 !

Tony

Sponsored Links
its a bit short notice and a one off but a m8 and I are fitting a replacement boiler 7 new replacement rads and powerflushing Monday and Tuesday in Harrow.

My usual work is Wednesday to Saturday doing gas safety inspections in Westminster. They don't actually encourage me to have someone along for the ride. But if you are totally stumped for some final critical experience you could probably slide along for a few jobs. no pay as it actually would slow me down and my poor starving family in yorkshire are sitting in the nest with their beaks in the air waiting for me to bring home a worm.

At the moment charity has to start at home. i've done four years of carrying people charitably nowis harvest time and not a moment too
soon.

email address in profile.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back