plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help????

Q1, A sanitary appliance with a waste length longer than that permitted under Building regulations should be fitted with a????

Q2, You dont need to use a vent pipe on a soil and vent system if you install a????

Q3, One method of connecting pipe work to a waste appliance further away from the main stack than the Building regulations allow is to use a??

Q4, What 3 methods can be used to treat hardness in water???[/i][/b]

Sponsored Links
Tell me who gets the certificate the person who answers the question and has studied or you? :rolleyes:
Pete

Get your head into the books, thats what we had to do before the advent
of computers. On the other side of the coin it will stand you in good stead
to find it this wayas you may well stumble into something else you,ve been looking for .GOOD HUNTING .

I really suggest you get Plumbing NVQ and Technical Certificate Lvl 2 book printed by Heinemann. A must have for the aspiring plumber out there.

Sponsored Links
Or if you are really stuck:

Q1 Get a cowboy in (they can usually manage to ignore inconvinient regs)

Q2 An extractor fan (and leave the top of the sub-stack open)

Q3 See answer to Q1

Q4 - move house ( to a soft water area), buy bottled water and fill your tanks with it or wrap you incoming electrical supply round the rising main (electromagentic effect should do the trick)

What are the exact symptoms of the plumbing or central heating problem you wish help in resolving?

Part of studying is to learn to look things up and while doing that you learn lots of interesting things by accident.

Clearly you have not learnt to study at uni. Perhaps you would be happier copying the answers from someone else but you will learn nothing doing that.

Its only YOU who can study and its only YOU who can learn!

You dont seem to want to learn!

Why not get a dead end job like a traffic warden?

newboy said:
Or if you are really stuck:

Q1 Get a cowboy in (they can usually manage to ignore inconvinient regs)

Q2 An extractor fan (and leave the top of the sub-stack open)

Q3 See answer to Q1

Q4 - move house ( to a soft water area), buy bottled water and fill your tanks with it or wrap you incoming electrical supply round the rising main (electromagentic effect should do the trick)

damn wish i'd thought of that :LOL: :LOL:

Because I am a nice chappie I will help you with 1 question.:cool:

Q1, A sanitary appliance with a waste length longer than that permitted under Building regulations should be fitted with a????

Air admittance valve.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back