Pneumatic Flush Plates

PGR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Our wall hung toilet has a pneumatic dual flush which has broken. It has two plastic bellows units which screw in to the back of a metal faceplate, and two plastic tubes running from each bellows unit to the cistern. The screw thread on one of the bellows units has snapped off where it mates with the faceplate, leaving the button inoperable.

The flush plate has the word Oliver written on it, so I assume the concealed cistern is made by the same people.

I've done some looking on t'internet and believe Oliver refers to an Italian company called Oliver International. However, I can't seem to find anyone in the UK that stocks their flush plates though.

Could I simply replace the entire flush plate with one from another company (e.g. Grohe or Geberit)? Or do pneumatic flushes only really work if you have the cistern and buttons made by the same company?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back