Polypipe Conduit Pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

Has anyone used this in 15mm before? Just wondered as it is designed to go into a screed floor, does it lay flatter and more rigid than normally polypipe when rolled out?

Just thinking of getting it to lay flatish and straightish before the floor is screed.

Welcome any comments from people who have used this before.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
can you explain a little more please

are you struggling with floor levels once laying the pipe-what sort of system are you planning on using
you can get trays for pipe to clip into
you can get pipe clips
avoid having joints under floor unless you can access them easily
you can get 12mm under floor heating pipe (with trays through memory not 100% sure for screeding)
rooms need to be calculated and designed ideally to get best performance

Thanks for the reply, apart from the pipe clips, which i was unaware of being available for the conduit pipe i already know all the items you have mentioned.

I thought my question was pretty easy really, i just want to know does the conduit make the polypipe more rigid than polypipe without the conduit?

Are you talking about Polypipe Pipe-In-Pipe i.e. polybutylene pipe already sleeved in conduit pipe?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back