Polypipe Single Zone UFH Zonal Regualtion Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had this installed in the summer in our new kitchen extension. The plumber said he had checked it and soon after emigrated to Australia and so is now uncontactable. When we tried to use it I have found that a part on the manifold is missing, so when I open the isolation valve the water gushes out. The part fits into the pipe just below the temperature selector as shown on the photos, and I guess it was mislaid when it was installed so I can't really go back to the supplier. I have tried to contact Polypipe for a spec on the missing part but they were not helpful. I have tried various plumbing fittings such as a half inch male flanged plug but the thread wasn't the same. At the moment my only option is to buy a complete new manifold which is obviously expensive so if anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful. [/list]

Sponsored Links
I eventually rang the technical department at Polypipe and they had a defective unit which they robbed. The part was sent free of charge, so I was very impressed by the service I received.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back