Possible to override programe for a while on Vitotronic 100?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a Viessmann 200w installed last week. Didn't go for the weather compensation system, so the boiler can with a Vitrotroc 100 control unit.

My old boiler used to have a Tempus 7 controller, which, among other things, would let you boost toggle, which would turn on CH or DHW for an hour or 2 out with the timed cycles, and also let you temporarily override the timer to switch the boiler off for a current cycle, e.g if you were going out and the CH came on just before you left, you could turn it off for that cycle so the house wouldn't get heater while you were away.

On the Vitotronic 100, the boost feature is available as a "Party" mode, however, reading the rather rudimentary manual, I've not been able to figure out if the "Keep it off while I'm away" setting even exists.

Has anyone else managed to figure this out?.

RIz

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back