Possible to reduce flow of Geberit Sigma into pan?

Sponsored Links
It’s a pan moulding problem.
Send it back for replacement but you’ll have to pay the fitter for a refit because it’s not his fault. Or introduce a restriction in the flush pipe... but that is bodgery!!

Definitely a pan defect so the restricter wouldn't help this time

Cheers for confirming. I'm getting both bathrooms done, so I got my builder to try it on the other cistern/frame to prove it had the same problem, which of course it did. I bought it all from West One Bathrooms Ltd's Kohler store in Clerkenwell. They were seemingly pretty insistent it was somehow my fault despite the video evidence, it was only after I emailed the general manager threatening them with a credit card chargeback and the small claims court that they eventually agreed to refund it. Not the greatest of experiences, if truth be told, given I'd spent over eight grand with them. They supplied me with a chipped sink too.

Tbh the standards in general have gone downhill over the years. Oval not round pan spigots are 1:10 I reckon and the first thing you should check on the replacement.

Sponsored Links
Was thinking along the lines of a person that installs has a different mind set to one who solves problems.

Nothing else.

No problem JP, it was a genuine “why”.
I do all sorts of Plumbing & heating work, including washroom and kitchen fits.
I’m always solving problems... usually to do with customers and builders :cautious::sick:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back