Post & Beam garden motorcycle workshop

I'd go for some stronger hinges that are fixed with security bolts myself - they look like they can be undone allowing access.

Sponsored Links
I'd go for some stronger hinges that are fixed with security bolts myself - they look like they can be undone allowing access.

The hinges are thick enough for what they do, the mountings have been hidden and will be attatched through the doors with coach bolts,
Job jobbed.

It's a valid point though as many people will spend £20 on a tough as nails padlock,
but forget that the hinges could just be unscrewed!

I'll also be fitting hinge bolts and fit a strip over the door gap to prevent one-shot crowbarring.
The bikes inside are all anchored with big bastard chains, additional locks etc.

When the electrics are in it will also feature a deafening alarm and strobe lights - you can never be too careful(!)

Don't forget the lasers, electric fence and minefield :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back