Potterton EP2002 Programmer Swap For Tado (duplicate thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm really hoping someone will be able to help me with the wiring situation on the backplate of the Potterton as it's a non standard one and as such will need to swap this one out for the Tado backplate.

The trouble I'm having is that there's no hep available for what working is needed as part of the swap over.

I've taken pics of the Potterton plate with wiring in situ still and images of the rear of both device fronts to try to assist in which wires need to be transferred to the Atari backplate.

Thanks everyone in advance too but I have tried to find a solution by searching but can't see Tado anywhere only Hive!

Keith

Attachments

• IMG_6121.JPG
    IMG_6121.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_6122.JPG
    IMG_6122.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_6123.JPG
    IMG_6123.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 234
Sponsored Links
Hi Grak and welcome to the forum. You have posted the same question in two forums and I have replied already to your other thread here.

As a newbie, and for your future reference, duplicate posts are against the Forum Rules. It can cause confusion when there are two treads running separately on the same topic, and it can waste time when someone spends time helping you, only to find someone else has already done so elsewhere.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back