Potterton Fireside 51 & 52

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you can help. I'm hoping to change my ugly old gas fire with a back boiler. It's just the fire i would like to change at the moment and would like to update to a modern looking fire. Can't seem to find any replacements on the internet. Can anyone suggest any sites or makes and models that i could get this changed to? Thanking you all in advance!

Sponsored Links
Hope you can help. I'm hoping to change my ugly old gas fire with a back boiler. It's just the fire i would like to change at the moment and would like to update to a modern looking fire. Can't seem to find any replacements on the internet. Can anyone suggest any sites or makes and models that i could get this changed to? Thanking you all in advance!

you won' t be fitting a back boiler in this day and age unless its the new Baxi condensing BBU that they' ve just invented allegedly.

Sponsored Links
penguin-009.gif
penguin-009.gif
penguin-009.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back