potterton performa 28 query

A

angelf

dOES THE ABOVE BOILER HAVE A MICROSWITCH ON IT? IF SO DOES ANYONE NO THE PART NO? CHEERS

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I see you are still doing boiler repairs when you are not gas registered.

Isn't it about time you got yourself qualified and registered?

oh dear some despite their "experience" are still as nasty, vindictive and abusive. I AM ****ING REGISTERED!!!!!!!! AND DO POST ON CC !!!!!!

AGILE & MISTERDUBYA WHOEVER THE HELL U R!!! THIS MESSAGE IS SPECFICALLY FOR U U ****S. !!!!!

Hi I agree with Angelf. I posted last night in the hope of getting more of an idea of what the fault is on my boiler. There seems a wealth of knowledge and experience on this website and is does state that we can post our questions and queries.
I have been told:-

"We dont give DIY repair advice on gas/combustion matters on the open forum for obvious safety reasons.

The only advice that we can give is to call a gas registered engineer."

Not very helpful at all.

Hi I agree with Angelf. I posted last night in the hope of getting more of an idea of what the fault is on my boiler. There seems a wealth of knowledge and experience on this website and is does state that we can post our questions and queries.
I have been told:-

"We dont give DIY repair advice on gas/combustion matters on the open forum for obvious safety reasons.

The only advice that we can give is to call a gas registered engineer."

Not very helpful at all.

No-one wants to be responsible for you doing others harm by leaving a boiler unsafe.

Not very helpful at all.

I think you are missing the point!

You would obviously like help to enable you to do a DIY repair to your boiler.

Obviously you are not gas trained and dont know how to do that safely. Knowing that if someone gave you instructions and you caused an explosion and killed someone those giving you advice could be held responsible.

Furthermore, the site rules prevent giving DIY gas advice and any given would be deleted by a mod.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back