potterton performa NEW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bad day fitted a new potterton 30he boiler today one of many
never had this before fired up ready to commission and it lights then goes to lockout and i have to reset and it goes out again grrrr
cant ring tech as it had closed so customer cold :evil:

any ideas would be great before i ring tech as its brand new :confused:

Sponsored Links
Did the board get damp in anyway.. had one do it other week and dont ask me how i got board damp :oops: :oops:

don't think i did. not sure how that would happen as all fittings are below boiler but i will check in the morning ;)

MR stupid here had just connected up performa and took a phone call from a mate who was just changing his first baxi 105 diaphragm as he took housing apart insides sprang at him, he lost couple of bits and when i kept saying he had bit missin and he said he had not it put doubt into my head

Hang on i will just take this performa apart and tell you exactly what is in there and how to put it back together, SPLASH forgot to turn fekin water off as i undone little tube at top,, few buzz`s couple of resets and 5 mins with hairdryer sorted :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Bad day fitted a new potterton 30he boiler today one of many
never had this before fired up ready to commission and it lights then goes to lockout and i have to reset and it goes out again grrrr
cant ring tech as it had closed so customer cold :evil:

any ideas would be great before i ring tech as its brand new :confused:

Reverse polairty.

Poxy got to job this morning and yes it was reverse polarity :oops:

It was late and i made a mistake as its was late and trying to get finished i hate rushing just saw your reply :D

:oops: :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back