potterton profile 30e burner issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
mods if i have breached any rules then please present which rules have been breached

The forum rules do not prevent you asking a question, but they limit the advice which others may give.

See https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/diy-gas.8090/

They also tell "Knowledgeable members" what to do.

Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Gas Regulation 26 9

26 9 is only breached if work is not tested accordingly by a gas safe engineer does not carry out tests after work completed if someone on forum had said you need to get a gas safe engineer to replace pcb as this controls gas valve that would been nicer but no some people wanna to take their rants and raves on this forum.
No work has been done so for your info no breach has occurred as per previous post if gas work is not allowed on forum then i happy for mods do delete pasts but they have not done so o_O

Sponsored Links
Then why do you need to come onto an internet forum to ask these inferior engineers for advice ?

I was on site and didnt have access to manuals so just wanted a second opinion but ended up getting rants and raves no wonder i dont come on this forum much more crap than advice at times.

26 9 is only breached if work is not tested accordingly by a gas safe engineer does not carry out tests after work completed if someone on forum had said you need to get a gas safe engineer to replace pcb as this controls gas valve that would been nicer but no some people wanna to take their rants and raves on this forum.
No work has been done so for your info no breach has occurred as per previous post if gas work is not allowed on forum then i happy for mods do delete pasts but they have not done so o_O

You've already breached 26 9 as you have replaced a pcb in the past
Did you complete gas checks after you replaced it
I bet the boilers never been seviced by a gsr engineer

You've already breached 26 9 as you have replaced a pcb in the past
Did you complete gas checks after you replaced it
I bet the boilers never been seviced by a gsr engineer

The boiler has had safety test and was certified gas engineer i dont know why some people just jump to assumptions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back