Saunier duval 30e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone help please. I have a saunier duval 30e with a problem. The radiators are hot but when i turn on the tap the boiler fails to kick in. I have replaced the DHW micro switch but still not working.However,if i remove the diverter switch and push and hold the pin in the diverter valve in manually the boiler fires up and the water goes hot. I dont know what part to replace.Is it the diverter switch or a diaphragm as its not getting a sign that demand is needed?Hope someone can help and thanks for reading. :(

Sponsored Links
C'mon people,someone must have an idea whats wrong with it. I already had someone out saying i needed a new boiler and quoted £1350. Didn't even bother looking at it. I know it can be fixed. :cry:

Sponsored Links
maybe you should have replaced the diaphragm :D :D

Thanks.I had an idea thats what it is but i want to be sure before i buy parts and it still doesn't work.People have told me its diverter switch,heat exchanger,sludge in the system.I already bought a magna filter at £100 to clean the system.Dont want to keep throwing money at it.LOL :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back