Potterton Suprima 100 Lock Out - Expansion Vessel

Yes this boiler does - and I believe this is where is should be connected, so as to have the pump over-run controlled correctly - as the guys previously explained to me

Sponsored Links
I have not yet wired the pump directly to the boiler, but it seems to be behaving itself now, holding pressure & not locking out.

I have noticed it only seems to lock out if the boiler thermostat is turned beyond say '3:00' - but like I said it had the new Siemens control unit fitted about 2 years abo & the PCB looks immaculate still, no dry joints etc.

Could it be the temp sensor Thermistor?, again this was replaced 3 years ago, how often do these tend to fail?.

The over heat thermostat seems to be working ok, however I have not taken it out & applied any heat transfer compound, which is a trick I believe benifits

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back