Potterton Suprima Gas Boiler Advice Needed!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Potterton Suprima gas boiler for central heating only. Unfortunately I do not know what model it is and that is one of the reasons i am writing this.

Firstly, where can i find a model number as this would probably help with the next question?

Second, there is no thermostat/programmer wired into the boiler so i literally turn the knob till it clicks on and clicks off. This is a nightmare as the central heating is either on or off! Can thermostats be seperatley wired into a boilers? Ideally i would like a 7 day programmer.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
I would suggest you look into getting a wireless, programmable room 'stat - honeywell are as good as any - and yes it can be added to your system, fairly easily.

The model details are behind a panel on the right hand side (where your control nob is. There will be a screw above this and possibly one on top too......undo and slide the whole panel towards you.

Details underneath

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back