Potterton Suprima 30 - Hot water but no heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Potterton suprima 30 boiler with a potterton thermostat on the wall in the hall. The hot water is heating up ok but there is no heat in the house. Could anyone have a guess what the problem might be?

Sponsored Links
from the information I would guess at synchron motor in motorized valve.

Many thanks,

looking at other threads on the subject I have seen it suggested to turn the sliding adjuster to 'manual' & if the rads heat up then it is stuck... only I cannot move the slider more than about 25% across towards the manual setting? or have I got the 'wrong thread'? While I was looking at the valve the boiler kicked in & the pump started running presumably to heat the water, & both the lights on the valve went bright orange (heating & Hot water) but after a while the boiler tripped off again leaving only the heating light bright & the water light dim... Do you still think it could be the same thing?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back