Power drill gloves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you're looking for gloves to wear while your doing some decking work, or just drilling holes into the wall, with your 18v hammer drill, then I'd recommend the Snickers Goat Skin Precision Gloves.

Goat skin that is thin yet strong, a large soft mesh over the thumb area for wiping the sweat from your brow, without it resulting in sore forehead skin for one, soft elastane fabric on the upper part, keeping your tendons warm.

I keep them rolled up next to my Dewalt dcd985 and the Dewalt brushless Impact drill; the goat skin especially, feels like a second skin on the finger tips and palm.

After using them over a year, I bought some castor oil, washed the gloves using washing up liquid, whilst wearing them, and rubbed in a teaspoon of the oil, while they were still wet.

I had them on today, while I was painting the floor, with the extension pole/paint roller.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 148
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back