PowerMaster 10 and PowerG2 sensors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to everyone, i am new in this kind of DIY installations. I want to buy the PowerMaster 10 and i want to connect a PSTN line to it. I want to ask if the this unit can make a call to another landline and leave a message (voice or something else) to alert and also if i can set (control) the alarm using a landline. I have read the manual but i am sure i havent understand this.I dont want to use the GSM module for the moment and i dont want to pay for a monitoring station also. Can this unit inform me or anyone else that something is wrong using a landline or mobile and can be controlled by a landline phone ? .... what is the phone of my unit????
Also can the NEXT PG2 be installed instead of a CLIP PG2, can i install it horizontal or not vertical? i want it to guard a big door just like a CLIP should do.

Thank you very much (sorry for the possible sily questions!!!)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back