Powermax 155 Thermostatic Blending Valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
8)
I am trying to locate a replacement thermostatic blending valve for a Powermax 155 boiler the part number is P498. Does anyone know if this part is still available or do they know of a suitable third party replacement :?:

Sponsored Links
Hi,
I believe you require Part No. P757 Blender Valve. As I replaced this same item earlier this year. Parts obtainable from Parts Center.....

Cheers,

Hi,
I believe you require Part No. P757 Blender Valve. As I replaced this same item earlier this year. Parts obtainable from Parts Center.....

Cheers,

That was then this is now! Alot of water has passed under the bridge since then!

Best bet is to phone HRPC

If these have jammed they can usually be cleaned and freed up with citric acid ( DS40 ), or with hot DS3 ( Sulphamic acid ) or, with care, with HCl.

Thats if you dont mind the messy job involved!

But then if the customer is paying!!!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Superduper, what are you talkin about.

He requires Part P757, check the Parts Center website....

http://www.partscenter.co.uk/parts/index.html

£100.99 for P757 Blender Valve for a Powermax 155 boiler

I was meaning that some of parts for this boiler are no longer being produced so its hard to tell what you can get and what you cant.

Some are here today and gone tomorrow

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back