Powermax 155 low pressure & quote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Happy new year,

Problem:
My tenant informed me that the water pressure on the Powermax 155 was/is below par.

Issue:
I have been quoted £300 on supplying and installing a blending valve (This includes labour and materials)

My main concerns were:

1) Does the solution fix the problem?
2) Is this price reasonable? it seemed fairly pricey for a blending valve that has been quoted for £58 on this forum (ajeffries I think it was)

Thank you for your time,

bobba

Sponsored Links
g'day,

Just bumping this to the front page. I thought this was a pretty straightforward question... is it the money question? is it taboo? :confused:

Any pointers would be helpful though. :)

Cheers

if your boiler is under 7 years old call potterton who brought this boiler of Range a couple of years back and they will charge you £250 which includes any parts needed and vat ;)

Sponsored Links
Tried to find a price for a fan("blower P504") for a 155 recently - I can't find their parts listed on the web. Anyone seen anywhere they are?

try

481467.gif
http://www.partscenter.co.uk/hrpc/default.html

part no.Selected Product: 481467
Description PMAX P504 FAN
Retail Price
(Excluding VAT and quantity discounts) £154.74

Also when you go to hrpc ask for latest copy of their spares book free and very handy
domestic_spares.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back