Cost of descaling a Powermax 155 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have serious problems with my powermax 155. No hot water or a trickle may be. CH is fine.
I have replaced the blending valve which has made it a little better but probably enough ht water to fill a sink up max.

I have read the coil is probably lime scaled up. I live in an area where we do get real hard water.

I live in Rainham in Kent.

How much would it cost to descale my boiler ? Roughly and how long would you think it would take ?

Thanks
Christian

Sponsored Links
dont think that is possible in fact i think you can get a kit to do an external heat exchanger for it. Word to the wise rip it out and fit a good combi.

I have serious problems with my powermax 155. No hot water or a trickle may be. CH is fine.
I have replaced the blending valve which has made it a little better but probably enough ht water to fill a sink up max.

I have read the coil is probably lime scaled up. I live in an area where we do get real hard water.

I live in Rainham in Kent.

How much would it cost to descale my boiler ? Roughly and how long would you think it would take ?

Thanks
Christian

Did you have your 155 descaled Christian ? I got the same problem and I am interested in your results

Thanks

Luke3917

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back