Powertools2U

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone had any dealings with Powertools2U ?.
They're doing a Dewalt site saw for 319.99 inc. VAT and delivery, which looks good to me, but I'm a bit wary about these things after my wife had a bad experience with a web ordered washing machine which never materialised!(not from the above named supplier!!!). Then shortly after,by coincidence we had over £900 fraudulently taken out of our bank account. :eek:

Sponsored Links
never used them although they are on my favorates l o l

why not link the saw and i will look at my shops for the same deal or better ;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I'll check them out tomorrrow but looking at the small print I bet they'll want about 60 quid for delivery to PH50!.
Thats what attracts me to powertools2u, there doesn't seem to be any catches?.

Update on powertools2u.
I ordered a Dewalt 27400 site saw at the end of last week, cheapest I could find on the web at £319.99 and it arrived today, a genuine EU saw, plus a "free" Makita HW 101 power washer and a set of 5 Bosch Blue Granite drills. :D

Absolutely delighted, and I have no connection whatsoever to powertools2u.

I have to add that the price you see is the price you pay even to the "highlands of scotland". Other more expensive suppliers wanted between £25 and £60 for delivery, even tho' some were much nearer to me than to London!. :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back