Predictions for Friday?

Sponsored Links
I say that at this particular moment in time, I predict that Friday is tomorrow :idea:

Sunny with the odd shower over the southern half of the country. ;)

Sponsored Links
1 Nil to algeria with the Rangers guy scoring with a heeder from a corner

Hey namsag, how come you never see any scotsmen at the world cup.....apart from Alan Hansen... talking about the English. :LOL: :LOL:

If it's close 1-0, then England will be too edgy, so have to win by 3-0, to be comfortable. If it's 1-0 to England, they will defend all out, and lose a simple goal, as they usually do. Two quick goals, pass it about, then a third.

Here, an absolute cert my rubbish bin is going out, don't know about the game though, could be each way.

I reckon that the ball will go up one end and then back again, ummm 60 times, and on then on the odd occasion get stuck in a string bag. Much to the noisey excitment of people with long extrude coloured lips. Then I wake up to find I'd forgotten to put the bin out. :cry: . I must learn to get my pryorities right. :oops: What a day!!!!

Sooey we regard Hansen as English as he uses the word WE when referring to Engurland so the correct answer is Pat nevin who commentates on the BBC interactive channels :LOL:

Hey namsag, how come you never see any scotsmen at the world cup"?

We still haven't got over '78, that's why! Before the lads set off for Argentina, I entered a limerick competition in the local rag. The following week I got a phone call saying that I had won the competion and that prize would be in the post shortly. No cheque arrived and when I looked at the results in the paper, I wasn't even shortlisted. Later, after the Argentinian fiasco, I was so glad that I hadn't been.

And if you want to slag someone off, here, roughly, is the contribution that I made:

Reoch the captain spoke out loud,
"Lads we must do the boss proud'
And let the world know the latest
That Ali the greatest,
Is no longer Mohamed it's MacLeod"!

Sponsored Links
Back