6 nations

I

imamartian

predictions?

i obviously want England to win, but i think Ireland will triumph this year....

is Lancaster doing a good job in charge of England? or is it too early to tell?

Sponsored Links
I fancy the Welsh to be honest. England will lose to Scotland - I hope. I have a few quid on it. I think its too early to judge Lancaster yet.

How can anyone outside the RFU judge Lancaster?

Although he clearly has friends in high places within the organisation who feel he's doing just fine so far.

err in the same way you can judge me...

you just carry on spouting your nonsense - from the safety of your armchair of course.

so if no one can judge Lancaster then how can we, as normal people judge Thatcher, or Bush or Gaddafi, or Hitler?

of course we can judge Lancaster, the minute he picks a team, and a captain and a training ground and goes on TV... we have a basic right to be able to judge him...... there's nothing to say we'll be right though !!

England to win with a Grand Slam !!

Sponsored Links
Fuc me, someone actually supporting our country and not slagging it off.

you just carry on spouting your nonsense - from the safety of your armchair of course.

so if no one can judge Lancaster then how can we, as normal people judge Thatcher, or Bush or Gaddafi, or Hitler?

of course we can judge Lancaster, the minute he picks a team, and a captain and a training ground and goes on TV... we have a basic right to be able to judge him...... there's nothing to say we'll be right though !!

Martian, you have to understand different views on your topic. I dont think he can be judged yet, but you do. I think England have no chance, and as I do, can we discuss why, rather than let this descend into gadaffi, thatcher, hitler...etc. You have started a good discussion, please dont try to destoy it.

Martian, you have to understand different views on your topic. I dont think he can be judged yet, but you do. I think England have no chance, and as I do, can we discuss why, rather than let this descend into gadaffi, thatcher, hitler...etc. You have started a good discussion, please dont try to destoy it.

Fair point, well made...

Get real.
You spouted some of your usual pathetic nonsense and again as usual, you didn't like the response.
In terms of this thread, the team haven't even taken to the field yet but you feel it right to cast a vote.
God help any accused if you're on the jury.

Get real.
You spouted some of your usual pathetic nonsense and again as usual, you didn't like the response.
In terms of this thread, the team haven't even taken to the field yet but you feel it right to cast a vote.
God help any accused if you're on the jury.

go stick a cucumber up your anus horribilus !!! ;)

of course you can judge someone... just by looks or accent or anything... doesn't necessarily mean it's right, but when has a whole nation agreed on such a subject? :rolleyes:

I'd hoped this could have been discussed properly. I guess not. Good night.

England should have a strong team in time for the world cup, so give them a bit of slack for the time being. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back