World cup...

but why can't 2 geniuses work together?

Couldn't say really....I would play Gerrard and put Lampard on the bench. Let Gerrard have his free role just behind 2 strikers, Lampard cant play that position as good. If that doesnt work due to style of the oppostion, then change it and put Lampard in the middle along side Gerrard.

Sponsored Links
We'll see how good my (football) prediction is later despite the fact that I'm only a female

Don't put yourself down luv, women do have their uses............
now, go and get the dinner on.

England will win the world cup no doubt about it !! football will be coming home !!

We'll see how good my (football) prediction is later despite the fact that I'm only a female

Don't put yourself down luv, women do have their uses............
now, go and get the dinner on.
I wasn't :rolleyes:
It's alright my dear, you don't have to be so scared of women, they won't hurt you :eek:

Sponsored Links
I never normally watch football. I've been to a few games but was never a supporter of the teams playing.
I will be watching the England games, if I get the chance. I haven't looked at the draw yet but I hope it doesn't end with a penalty shoot out. (cause England always seem to be crap at them)

I dread the world cup (or any footballing event)... as an England fan... it nearly always ends up in huge disappointment.....

I agree. You get all excited and patriotic and for what? Nowt usually :rolleyes: A lot of the time, half our team should be playing at left back .... left back in the dressing room that is :rolleyes:

I could quite easily take offence at that immy :mad:

Ok, I'll have a girlie stab at it ......

Is it when a player from the same side is in front of a defender (i.e. between him and the goal) when the ball is played and 'interfering' with play?? or summat like that :confused: :LOL:

Is it when a player from the same side is in front of a defender (i.e. between him and the goal) when the ball is played and 'interfering' with play?? or summat like that :confused: :LOL:

kazza, apologies from me, no offence intended - seriously.

kazza, apologies from me, no offence intended - seriously.
Apology accepted. Well, was I right?

Sponsored Links
Back