World cup...

I have a feeling that holland will win the world cup they did get maximum points from their qualifiers.
but I hope england do it, look at the italians when they first started the early rounds, they were rubbish and look what they did.

i hope we can do it too... but you seem to discount Brazil/Spain/Portugal/Argentina a bit too easily?
the only one I am scared of is spain the other three are nowhere as good brazil are nothing special this year.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I just have a strange feeling that an outsider is going to be up there- I hope that England go all the way, but..............

I just have a strange feeling that an outsider is going to be up there- I hope that England go all the way, but..............

Engerlund can manufacture a defeat out of the most victorious of situations!

Just take lamps' pen today....rubbish! he's supposed to be the best we have!! against a japanese keeper..(hardly the biggest guy in the world!)

Engerlund can manufacture a defeat out of the most victorious of situations!

Just take lamps' pen today....rubbish! he's supposed to be the best we have!! against a japanese keeper..(hardly the biggest guy in the world!)
Are you beginning to slur your words Mr Martian?

:?: :!:

Spain or Argentina.

Holland and Portugal have a chance also

England are outsiders for this, injuries to any key players and we will be on our way home!

Spain or Argentina.

England are outsiders for this, injuries to any key players and we will be on our way home!

Key players? you mean...

Ferdi? too injured and too old to be his old self

Lamps? with his 150 iq... too busy making the one show popular.

Terry.... way off form.... and tied up in relationship stuff..

Rooney.. great if you need to catch a ball from some flats and stick it in a skip... or beat a topless lookalike to a ball... whereas a japanese defender?!!!

Gerrard... he's probably still fighting in a nightclub...

james... just about finished getting his hair platted... but the ball bounced over me!

Becks..... probably the best chance we have motivationally... but he's off round the country in a camper van...!

Spain or Argentina.

Key players? you mean...

Ferdi? too injured and too old to be his old self

Lamps? with his 150 iq... too busy making the one show popular.

Terry.... way off form.... and tied up in relationship stuff..

Rooney.. great if you need to catch a ball from some flats and stick it in a skip... or beat a topless lookalike to a ball... whereas a japanese defender?!!!

Gerrard... he's probably still fighting in a nightclub...

james... just about finished getting his hair platted... but the ball bounced over me!

Becks..... probably the best chance we have motivationally... but he's off round the country in a camper van...!

If them players you mentioned have a great world cup we may have chance, plus the fringe internationsl players, if they dont we are stuffed. Very different when playing for your country. eg Gerrard is a world class midfielder, but needs to be given a more free role, that wont happen if Lampard is playing along side him, too similar.

I'm going to stick with Spain, play very well together as a team, something England just cant do.

eg Gerrard is a world class midfielder, but needs to be given a more free role, that wont happen if Lampard is playing along side him, too similar.

but why can't 2 geniuses work together?

I'm going to stick with Spain, play very well together as a team, something England just cant do.

me too!

Sponsored Links
Back