World cup...

I

imamartian

Well i might be a tad too early, but after today's... average performance against Japan.... anyone care to predict the winners?

Brazil? Spain? Argentina? Ivory Coast? shock US victory? or even more unlikey England win?

My vote goes to ..... (oh no, sorry, that's eurovision speak!)

Sponsored Links
What would you give for a North Korea v South Korea final?

Sponsored Links
Well i might be a tad too early, but after today's... average performance against Japan.... anyone care to predict the winners?

Brazil? Spain? Argentina? Ivory Coast? shock US victory? or even more unlikey England win?

My vote goes to ..... (oh no, sorry, that's eurovision speak!)

you can forget todays performance (and please do!), tinkering, bit part players and players who know they are going who dont want an injury. We have a good chance, but how far we will go....hmmm

I have a feeling that holland will win the world cup they did get maximum points from their qualifiers.
but I hope england do it, look at the italians when they first started the early rounds, they were rubbish and look what they did.

I have a feeling that holland will win the world cup they did get maximum points from their qualifiers.
but I hope england do it, look at the italians when they first started the early rounds, they were rubbish and look what they did.

i hope we can do it too... but you seem to discount Brazil/Spain/Portugal/Argentina a bit too easily?

Sponsored Links
Back