England will win the group

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
England will still win the group and qualify...look on the bright side they cannot get any worse than that and I have put my money where my mouth is and took 11-10 from paddy power to be group winners. Do yourself a favour and take that price and I am that confident I am going to predict a 3-0 win and here is what the group will end up like

England 5 points
Slovenia 4 points
Usa 3 points
Algeria 2 points

Sponsored Links
Bit early for a drink! :LOL:

They will probably scrape through to the next round and then its back on the plane to get home in time for the quarter finals. ;)

i remember this position in 1990 with bobby robson on the balcony with his head in his hands (actually listening to music but thats the papers for you). Ill hope for that bodgit!

England will still win the group and qualify...look on the bright side they cannot get any worse than that and I have put my money where my mouth is and took 11-10 from paddy power to be group winners. Do yourself a favour and take that price and I am that confident I am going to predict a 3-0 win and here is what the group will end up like

England 5 points
Slovenia 4 points
Usa 3 points
Algeria 2 points
supporting your team is NOT about paddy power etc... got south korea in a sweep.. do you think I WANT TO WIN?????????????

Sponsored Links
OXO are releasing a new stock cube. It's white with a red cross round all sides. They are going to call it the Laughing Stock cube, in honour of the England Football team. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back